Jim Hancock is an Associate Tutor for Data TV: Media Training in the North West of England.
Whether you are looking for media training in Manchester, Liverpool, Preston, Blackpool, Chester or any other part of the North West, Data TV can provide customised media and communications training to suit your needs. Media training can be provided at Data TV’s training base in Manchester, or in clients’ own offices anywhere in the North West.
Recent media training clients have included the Liverpool Combined Authority and Rochdale Council.
If you are interested in hiring Jim for some media training, please get in touch via Data TV’s website – www.datatv.co.uk.
Jim Hancock in action on a Media Training Course in Liverpool:
“…really enjoyable, learnt a lot…”
– Feedback from Merseyrail senior management after Data TV media training course in Liverpool.
“Very personable team to work with … superb quality.”
– Feedback from Urenco attendees at Data TV media training course in Chester.
“Incredibly useful course. Brilliant to have radio, TV and print in one session.”
– Feedback from Dock 10 attendee at Data TV media training course in Manchester.
“Fantastic, well put together course.” … “This course met all my needs.” … “Fantastic course. Obtained new skills for life.”
– Feedback from Siemens attendees at Data TV media training in Manchester.
“Excellent course. Positvely the best 3 hours spent on training in two years.”
– Feedback from MBNA (Bank of America) Data TV media training course in Manchester.
“Extremely challenging and useful” … “A fantastic confidence booster!” … “I thought the tutors were all excellent and very helpful.”
– Feedback from The Co-op staff taking Data TV media training in Manchester.
“It really pushed me and I felt that I learnt an enormous amount and now feel much more confident.”
– Feedback from Lancashire County Councilors taking Data TV media training in Preston.
“I’m rubbish at interviews but I thought the training was brilliant!” … “It helped us to really think about the business as well as the process of handling the media with experienced journalists.” … “Time flew but every attempt was made to get as much in as possible.”
– Feedback from Media City Studios staff taking Data TV media training in Salford.