The testimonials below show that Jim can make any occasion go well. These expressions of appreciation come from people’s experience of working with him across a wide variety of events.
“Thanks once again for being such a fabulous host. I’ve had lots of lovely feedback.”
– Justine Lee, Communications Manager, Canal and River Trust .
“Thank you for a fantastic and inspirational event.”
– Will Stirling, Stirling Media (German British Forum.
“Thank you for the wonderful role you played. The event was very well received.”
– Nick Fragel, Lancaster University.
“The Superport team are buzzing after a very successful day thanks to your involvement and support.”
– Tony Storey, Liverpool City Region LEP.
“The speed with which you grasped the Information Governance issues of the day was remarkable. We could not have provided such a useful and entertaining session without your professional and creative input.”
– Dawn Monaghan, Information Commission .
“There was unanimous appreciation for your contribution as host for the day. Your wonderful good humour and evident new found enthusiasm for the water sector was enjoyed by all. Our day was much better for you acting as host – what are you doing next year?!”
– Steve Mogford, Chief Executive of United Utilities Group.
“Thank you for your sterling performance at the ‘Cheshire Day in Parliament’. I can only admire your skills and composure in handling such a high calibre set of speakers.”
– Howard Hopwood, Vice Chair of Cheshire and Warrington Local Enterprise Partnership
“You did an absolutely splendid job again.”
Royal Television Society North West (An Evening with the BBC’s Nick Robinson)
“Jim was the lynch pin that made the event a success. His skills as a facilitator were second to none. He made the most of every moment the Minister was available-and a little more!”
– Ian Bevan, Managing Director Northern Rail
“I just wanted to thank you for doing such a brilliant job for us, yet again, on our budget consultation.”
– Beverley Wilson, Cheshire West & Chester Council